14 January 2012

BookMark Break Challenge 2012


**The BookMark Break Challenge for 2012 is just about officially over. There are a few hours left, but I don't think I'll be adding any more books to the list. For I am at 43 books officially, that I read in 2012. Not bad, for as busy as I am. :) How did you do?


Here is my list of books I've read:

1.Becoming More than a Good Bible Study Girl by Lysa TerKeurst
2.Amy Carichael by Janet and Geoff Benge
3.George Muller by Janet and Geoff Benge
4.Home and Away by David and Nancy French
5.Just a Minute by Wess Stafford
6. The Help by Kathryn Stockett
7. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
8. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
9. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
10. Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh
11. Weird Sisters by Eleanor Brown
12. Hitler's Cross by Erwin Lutzer
13. G.I. Joe and Lillie by Joseph Bonsall
14. Women of Faith and Courage by Vance Christie
15. Dreams of Joy by Lisa See
16. Adopted for Life by Russell Moore
17. Little Women (Abridged - read it aloud to the kids) - Louisa May Alcott
18. Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
19. Whispers in the Wind by Lauraine Snelling
20. Surprised by Laughter by Terry Lindvall Ph.D.
21. What Your Childhood Memories Say About You by Dr. Kevin Leman
22. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
23. Little House in the Big Woods by Laura Ingalls Wilder
24. Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
25. On the Banks of Plum Creek by Laura Ingalls Wilder
26. The Accidental Bride by Denise Hunter
27. By the Shores of Silver Lake by Laura Ingalls Wilder
28. The Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder
29. Little Town on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
30 These Happy Golden Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
31. The First Four Years by Laura Ingalls Wilder
32. What Your Husband Isn't Telling You by David Murrow
33. The Holy Bible
34. Against the Tide by Elizabeth Camden
35. Persuasion by Jane Austen
36. The Last Sin Eater by Francine Rivers
37. Having a Mary Spirit by Joanna Weaver (for PWOC)
38. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
39. Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins (yes, I read them out of order)
40. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (yes, I read them again this year)
41. A Little Princess by Frances Hodgson Burnett (abridged version - I read it aloud to Sophie)
42. Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins (yes, I reread it again)
43. Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins (again, yes, I reread it)
44. This Thing of Ours by Cammie Franzese

On my reading list:
The Holy Bible
The Power of a Praying Wife by Stormie OMartian
James: Mercy Triumphs by Beth Moore (I think a Bible study would count, it is over 100 pages)

On Deck:
 American Sniper by Chris Kyle
Tortured for Christ by Richard Wurmbrand
 


1 comment:

AubrieAnne said...

Thanks for joining up. I have added your name to the competitor's list and linked up to your list! Good luck this year!

AubrieAnne