07 March 2016

New Mexico Kids Consignment Sale is Coming!!


Looking for a great way to clothe your family while not dipping into your savings account? Looking for fantastic books at a fantastic deal? Looking for friendly people to help you find great deals?

If you are in Albuquerque, New Mexico (or the surrounding area - this sale is totally worth the drive!), then check out the New Mexico Kids Consignment Sale Spring Event!

It's this weekend, 11-12 March at the New Mexico Expo School Arts Building at the State Fairgrounds.

I first heard about the New Mexico Kids Consignment Sale (aka NMKidsSales) through my friend Jenny, who happens to own and beautifully run the sale. I like to sell things at consignment sales (hello paying off debt!!), so immediately my interest piqued and I signed up to sell at her next sale.

I do sell a few items at the NMKidsSales, but really, I love to shop at the sale! I have been able to get my kids another season of clothes for a really great deal! I have even found clothes with the original prices tags still on them!

And the books! Oh, the books! My real weakness here, really. This sale has so many fantastic books at incredible deals. My Usborne leader, Mercedez, sells some of her Usborne inventory at this sale - so you have a chance to get brand new Usborne books at discounted prices - hard to beat that! At the last sale, I love that my son, Little Man, perused the books and picked out an enormous (I mean 150-200 page book) and asked me to buy it for him (he had just turned 5). Love that book-loving spark coming out!

Really, the bottom line about this sale is that you can find thousands of gently used children's and women's clothes, baby items, books, homeschool supplies, baby equipment, shoes, strollers, toys, gear and more at a really great deal. And by doing so, you are helping out other families because you are buying items that they are selling.

And, it gets better! There will be over 20 direct-sale marketing and crafting vendor booths at the sale - including Usborne, Scentsy, Steeped Tea, Barefoot Books, Thirty-One, Norwex, Doriest Designs, Jamberry, Menicucci Insurance Agency, and many more! The event is also sponsored by Chick-Fil-A and Autism Spectrum Resouce. New Melissa and Doug products are also offered a significantly reduced price.

Again, the info for the sale is:

When: 11-12 March (that's Friday and Saturday)

Where: New Mexico Expo School Arts Building at the State Fairgrounds in Albuquerque

How much? FREE - the event is free to the public

But what about parking? The New Mexico Fair Grounds charges $5/car (get your friends together and carpool!)

How do I pay for what I buy? The sale accepts cash, VISA, Mastercard, and Discover.

Did I mention the Chick-Fil-A cow will be coming out?? Yes, Saturday, from 10:00am to noon!

Where can I get more info? Check out New Mexico Kids Consignment Sale.

Any other special stuff? Yes - the first 200 shoppers receive goody bags which include gift cards for free ice cream from Chick-Fil-A and other goodies!

Is there a discount day? Yes - Saturday many items are marked at 50% off!

Can I check them out on Facebook? Absolutely! Just click here!

That's all I have for now! Head on out this weekend and check out all the great deals! :)

No comments: