01 January 2016
I usually write a few goals, or resolutions if you will, for a new year.
Rarely do those pan out. At least all of them.
So this year I'm going to keep it short and sweet. So here goes (in no particular order)!
1. Thrive in 2016, not just survive (this has something to do with a certain tour someone is taking . . . )
2. Try to enjoy something from every single day, no matter how bad the day might get. We all have bad days, but I believe there is something kind, or beautiful, or meaningful, to take away from every single day. I want to actively look for those moments.
3. Enjoy the relationships I have - with Jesus, with Mike and the kids, with family, with friends, and new relationships I make.
4. See a new place. At least one. :) I just had to put something in there about travel.
5. Write more. And by more, I don't mean more posts on Facebook, although I always enjoy those because I like sharing the funny (and chaotic) moments of my life with my Facebook family and friends. This is purely subjective - I'm not necessarily looking for quantifiable, just want to "feel" like I wrote more.
How about you? What does 2016 have in store for you (that you know about)? Are you setting any goals or resolutions?